Tuesday, December 22, 2009

COMMENTS ON HEALTH CARE

Yesterday, I sent you a message announcing the Senate passing Health Care legislation and asked for your comments. The following comments are not identified by their author's name. I felt it was not necessary to identify the members.
I can't promise that I will be able to answer the questions raised in the comments. I merely report the news on this event. It is worth getting the opinions of the members. That is also news.

COMMENTS ON HEALTH CARE as of December 22, 2010
#1
Thanks Bob,
I oppose any bill that adds to the national debt. This one is supposed to reduce the debt, but I remain skeptical and the devil is in the details. Not a detail and evidently un addressed is the need to reduce the proportion of our health care dollars (I've read 90%) spent on keeping old people like me alive when it is time to go. There should also be a cap on the amount spent on any individual because medical advances and technology are making some treatments horribly expensive. We are on the road to fiscal disaster unless we control health care spending.

#2
A major achievement for Obama and the Democrats. I am still hoping that a public option will be included in the final bill to keep insurance companies under control.
#3
I hope you are right. I still don't understand all the secrecy behind
closed doors when promised open door with CSPAN. Also, I can't
understand their math even though it won't kick in for 4 years or the
mad rush.

#4
How about passing on all the facts and not just this pack of lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

** To post a comment select "Name/URL" from the "Comment as" drop down menu below and provide your name. **